Looking for a way to make travelling a bit easier, safer, and more enjoyable? Here are 5 travel hacks that will get you on your way to a better trip!
1. Sign up for a credit card that provides travel points, travel insurance, and travel medical insurance. Use your card for every purchase and you can earn enough points for a free trip each year!
2. Book flights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Airlines drop their prices in the middle of the week. Pick a day that isn’t a busy travel day to fly, such as Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday and save even more.
3. Hide emergency money in an empty Chapstick container. No one is going to steal your lip balm!
4. Save your dollars for what matters! Bring an empty water bottle to the airport, then once you’re through security, you can fill it up.
5. Save on roaming: use Google Maps on WiFi to find your destination, take screen shots of the directions, then….Voila! No roaming charges and you are on your way.