Have you thought about what you want to do this summer? Are you heading out of the country or going to explore your own backyard? If you are going to enjoy the Canadian summer, here are a few places to consider visiting:
1. The Okanagan – If you enjoy a rich red or a crisp white, head over to wine country. Warm weather, beautiful views, and a full glass…what else could you ask for?
2. Sunshine Coast – Get away from the hustle and bustle of Vancouver and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the coast. Kayak in inlets, hike in the mountains, and still make it back to the ocean for a beautiful sunset dinner.
3. Penticton – If you are in the mood for a party, go wild at Boonstock on August Long Weekend.
4. Vancouver Island – Learn to surf in B.C.’s very own surfing capital, Tofino.
5. Jasper National Park – Take your mountain bike over to the hills and hit the trails.
6. Canmore – Nestled high up Grotto Mountain, go caving and explore Rat’s Nest Cave.